Established in 2017, Strategic Partnerships (SCISP) is a governmental center, governed by a Board of Directors that reports directly to the Council of Economic and Development Affairs (CEDA) chaired by HRH the Crown Prince.
Focused on Saudi Arabia's efforts to Cement, Develop & Enhance its international partnerships globally.Read more
Aspirations of the Center
- Facilitate of establishing and implementing strategic partnerships
- Coordinate with stakeholders
- Mitigating obstacles
- Support and develop
- Following up
- Presenting progress
- Monitoring and development
- Propose investment enablers to promote attractive investment environment
- Suggest criteria and mechanisms for SPs return
- Explore, evaluate and identify opportunities for ISPs
- Conducting studies to identify SP countries
- Proposing plans and programs to maximize common interest with SP countries.
Latest from the Center
15 May 2018
The 2nd meeting of the Board of Directors of the Saudi Center for International Strategic Partnerships was held in Jeddah on Tuesday, 15/05/2018
28 April 2018
On 28 April 2018, the Ambassador of China paid his visit to SCISP in Riyadh.
09 May 2018
The strategic partnership development team held a workshop with China at the center on 09/05/2018.